Key Account Manager, Wheelchair & Mobility Products, Sydney
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Key Account Manager, Wheelchair & Mobility Products, Sydney, NSW
Our client is a leading manufacturer of seating and mobility products in ANZ. Due to continuous growth, they require an experience Key Account Manager to join their team in Sydney. This is an exciting opportunity to successful company which offers long-term career opportunities. This is a full-time position.
Key Account Manager - Wheelchair & Mobility Products - Sydney - NSW
Outstanding opportunity for a driven professional to join a leading mobility/ medical device company in a sales capacity. The role involves dealing with dealers and customers providing high quality sales and clinical support on complex wheelchair, seating & mobility products. The successful Account Manager will be responsible for calling on warm leads and maintaining existing client relationships.
The most suitable candidate will come from an occupational therapist background and be a passionate, driven professional with a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed. The Account Manager will be competitive with a desire to improve people's lives by providing quality wheelchair, seating & mobility products. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a recognised mobility/ medical device company in a sales capacity, with long-term career opportunities available.
- Ideally previous sales experience, however the right attitude and drive is essential.
- Ability to understand clients' needs and concerns to maximise potential sales opportunities.
- Must develop strong understanding of company ethos and become a product champion.
- Ability to travel to QLD up to 30% of your time
- Ideally coming from a background in Occupational Therapy
- Strong understanding of wheelchairs, seating & mobility products
- Ability to analyse clients and maximize potential sales opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, or general Science
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate commensurate with industry standards
- Excellent on-boarding and support provided
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Practice Manager James McCune on +61 (02) 8310 5848, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, James is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Sales / Inside Sales Executive/ Healthcare Sales/ Sales Executive / Medical Devices/ Mobility/ Mobility Scooter/ Beds and Furniture/ Pressure and Posture Care/ Disability/ Wheelchair/ Paediatric Wheelchair/ Sports Wheelchair/ Scooters/