- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Biostatistician 2 required to work for Covance by Labcorp in Phases I & II
- Opportunities to start leading studies
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Varied, fast paced environment
- Office based in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK
- Candidates must have experience of working as a Medical Statistician within a Biotech, CRO, Pharma, NHS or Academic organisation
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance by Labcorp Biostatistician II within our Clinical Pharmacology Services early phase biostatistics department.
Working within early phase we offer, in a word, variety...
In the type of studies: PK, Bioequivalence, Metabolism, Dose Escalation etc. and Sponsors. In Early Phase we are not assigned for years to the same study, so you will be exposed to multiple studies for clients with different needs as well as working with talented internal colleagues
Job Primary Functions
- Perform Lead Biostatistician role on simple studies, providing statistical oversight and attending relevant project meetings
- Maintain awareness of project budgets and tasks, and effectively communicate the status of such tasks to line management and the project manager, as appropriate
- Preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans (including mock TFL shells) for simple and medium complexity studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Perform statistical analysis for medium complexity studies
- Conduct overall statistical review of TFLs for medium complexity studies prior to client delivery
- Review CRF and other study specific specifications and plans
- May perform sample size calculation for Clinical Pharmacology studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Provide statistical input and review of the CSR for simple studies
- Generation and review of randomization schedules from provided specifications under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Master's degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field
- Previous experience of working as a Medical Statistician within a Biotech, CRO, Pharma, NHS or Academic organisation
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS® preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients then Covance by Labcorp is the place for you!
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457 . To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Medical Statistician, MSc Statistics, Statistical Analysis Plans, Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Early Phase, Phase 1, Phase I, Phase One, Phase II, Phases 2, Phase Two, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, pharma, pharmaceutical, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, SAS, STAT, office based, office-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Huddersfield, Manchester, Sheffield, #LI-PL1