Clinical Trials Administrator - office-based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Trial Assistant - sponsor-dedicated
Location: Munich, Germany
Covance by Labcorp has supported the pharmaceutical industry worldwide in developing more medicines than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today. Our highly dedicated, supportive teams work on bringing drugs to market that have a real impact on the lives and health of people. If you are looking for a position in which you can leverage your organizational skills and your expertise around clinical trials as much as your talent to connect and communicate with a wide variety of people, this is the perfect opportunity. Join us and see why more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
What we have to offer: a strong international support network, flexible working solutions that facilitate a genuine work-life balance, an attractive compensation package, great learning and career growth opportunities and the chance to work with some of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Sounds exciting? Then we would love to hear from you!
As Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be based in our Munich office and typically will:
- Distribute and track safety reports
- Prepare, update, record, collate, distribute, archive and dispose of documents (electronical and physical files)
- Create and maintain trackers as appropriate and needed
- Ensure and maintain accurate, up to date data in various clinical databases and applications
- Manage meetings, payments and logistics
- Be responsible for document archiving management
- Assist with contract and budget management
- Degree or completed vocational training (health care, pharmaceutical / life sciences, nursing, medical professions, biology or similar preferred) or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in a comparable role, including familiarity with clinical research / trial processes and their local as well as international regulations (ICH, GCP etc.)
- Ideally experience with mass mailing / shipment of documents to study sites
- Experience with site payment preparation, invoicing as well as site contract generation a definite plus
- Proficient user of IT applications such as MS Office and clinical software - e.g. study databases, eTMF (Veeva Vault)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail and a high sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills in business fluent German and English - verbal and written - and strong interpersonal skills are a must