Brand Manager - Respiratory - North West
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Brand Manager - Respiratory - North West Based
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
As part of their continued development, they have created a new Brand Manager position that will sit within their Respiratory Head Office Marketing team.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns and materials that support the brand(s) to achieve both long term and short term business goals
- Ensure all campaigns, materials and initiatives are in line with both the UK and Corporate Brand Strategy, whilst ensuring full adherence to the ABPI Code
- Establish strong internal working relationships within the wider marketing team, the field force, and medical team to ensure effective creation and deployment of strategies /campaigns
- Develop robust tactical implementation plans for specific products with support as required from senior marketing personnel.
- Represent the company/marketing team at both internal and external events
- The job holder must have a proven track record of operating and delivering within either a primary or secondary care sales position and be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the current NHS, including key stakeholders/decision makers, prescribing functions, Respiratory KOL's treatment priorities and evolving guidelines.
- Strong communication skills at all levels within both the organisation and within the NHS are essential. The post holder will be required to engage and work with colleagues internally in support of both their own plan and the wider marketing plan.
- Outstanding project management skills coupled with proven experience of developing and implementing marketing campaigns/materials is essential.
- Ideally, candidates will hold a relevant marketing or science degree, and have a good understanding of marketing principles.
- Must be ABPI qualified.
A Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference no: 31604