Financial and Market Analyst LATAM
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Gstaad International Healthcare AG (GIHAG) was founded in February 2021. GIHAG desires to namely develop and operate a research-based private clinic in cooperation with international partners and the public. We strive to establish and operate a medical campus in Saanen, BE, that offers cutting-edge medicine and supports basic medical care as well as the economic development of the local region. We are currently looking for talents to support our promising journey.
For our offices in Saanen BE, Switzerland, we are looking for a Financial and Market Analyst LATAM (100%) as of 1 July 2021 or upon agreement.
- Financial analysis of the LATAM market in general.
- Financial analysis of LATAM market, with focus on the health care industry and medical treatments,
- In particular, regarding potential future customers,
- In particular, with regard to potential collaboration partners,
- Data generation and statistical analysis, and
- Ad hoc pricing and profitability modeling.
-Analyze and support the management in establishing future relations in the LATAM market from a financial point of view (e.g., promote and attract ideal capital allocation for customers).
- Draft various protocols, reports, calculations, and budgets focused on the LATAM market.
-Optimize our dynamic business plan based on the above financial analysis.
-Work on the roll-out concept of our medical campus through insights gained by financial analysis of the LATAM market and developing an information system.
- Master’s in Finance or Health Care Economics.
- Knowledge of LATAM and international accounting regulations.
- Excellent Excel skills, good skills in Visual Basic and MySQL.
- At least five years of professional experience in drafting business plans, financial forecasts, and financial reports, as well as analysis focused on the LATAM market.
- At least three years of professional experience in national and international economic analysis (preferably centered on the health care industry) in the LATAM market (e.g., tracking key indicators, data mining, statistical analysis, and reporting/data generation).
- At least five years of professional experience using statistical software, preferably Eviews or R.
- Experience in cooperating with high-level authorities, governments, and institutions in the LATAM market as well as Switzerland.
- Experience in developing and implementing information systems.
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly with customers, government, and stakeholders on an international level.
- Fluency in Spanish, excellent command of English, and good German skills.
- Analytical mindset, efficient and goal-oriented work mentality.
-Interest for health care institutions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your application with all customary supplemental documents to Ralph Kray, email@example.com, +41 79 296 83 87, with the reference “Application Financial and Market Analyst LATAM”.