Automation Engineer (DeltaV)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire Automation Engineers with DeltaV experience. The selected engineer will report to the automation manager and will provide front line support and execute local projects & site change controls.
The duration of this contract will be an initial 12 months.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Canton of Valais
- The Automation Engineers will contribute to the technical strategy for execution of Automation Projects on-site.
- The Automation Engineers will ensure technical alignment between the Areas in the Automation project by defining, describing and communicating design and code standards and participate in design reviews, model reviews, etc., and to input on technical elements of the design.
- Generating, review and approve design and test documentation.
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineers to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project.
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineers to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and the library modules are used as intended.
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree qualified in Electrical / automation engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in the pharma environment delivering Automation design / commission / start-up
- Knowledge of Emerson DeltaV
- Knowledge of MES Syncade (System setup and support without recipe level)
- Knowledge of security systems (Fire alarm system, loudspeaker information system, etc)
- Has a developed process understanding of production processes used like upstream, downstream processes or CIP, and/or has a deep knowledge of automation system architectures.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design
Apply for Automation Engineer (DeltaV)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly