Lead, Health Economist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are seeking a highly experienced HEOR professional to join a leading consultancy based within a newly modern built office in Greater Manchester, United Kingdom.
As the Health Economics and Outcomes Research Lead, you will generate Real-world Evidence and other Outcomes research that can be strategically applied to implement successful access to products, engage with a global team of Health Economists, providing training and support to junior colleagues, lead on health technology appraisal (HTA) submissions for NICE and other key stakeholders, build and maintain a strong network of KOL’s in the NHS, leading on engagement and influencing key leaders in the industry.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level or equivalent.
- Essential 4+ years’ experience working within a consultancy.
- Health Economics qualification.
- Worked within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of operating in a cross functional matrix environment.
- Expertise and demonstrated experience of HTA submissions.
- Project management of multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent presentation skills and able to communicate technical HEOR concepts.
- Strong understanding of Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement.
- Ability to take initiative, work within existing management structure.
- Consistently deliver high-quality work.
In addition to all of this, our client offers all employees a range of excellent benefits including:
- Pension schemes
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Casual dress code
- Bonus schemes
Take charge of your career and apply now!
Contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information: