Senior Site Activation Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA are looking for Senior Site Activation Specialist to join our expanding Global Study Start-Up group to be office-based in Sydney or Melbourne. This is a great opportunity for those with previous study start-up experience looking to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for ethics and regulatory submission and all site initiations and activations whilst taking a senior roles in mentoring junior members of the team
- You will be responsible for the complete start-up process of clinical trials from site feasibility, initiation though to site activation, allowing you to continue to build your expertise in this specialized function
- You will take ownership of drafting Ethics Committee and regulatory submissions across the different government bodies and requirements across Australia and New Zealand
- As a Senior member of the team you will take on the responsibility acting as a coach and mentor to junior members and provide support to assist with problem-solving and training
- Working on multiple sponsor studies across a number of therapeutic areas means that this is a varied role with different challenges. This will allow you to continue to develop your strategic and prioritization skills and independently create solutions to complex issues
- You will have a focus on start-up activities across Australia and New Zealand and have the opportunity to support with other projects across the APAC region, this will provide and insight to processes across different countries and expand your knowledge
- This a growing team, almost doubling in size in the last 12 months, you will have a dedicated manager who is encouraging of future career opportunities and pathways of development
- PRA are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- Previous experience in the end to end start-up process from another CRO or pharma company is required
- You will be happy to commit to travel to the office as this is an office based position
- You will have a genuine interest in the start-up process of clinical trials and look to pursue career progression within this area
- You show yourself to be a talented communicator and someone who can support the wider team as a coach and mentor
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We champion career development and are passionate about seeing our employees succeed. We achieve this by creating structured career progression pathways to exceed personal career goals which in turn creates stable teams and manageable workloads.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.