- Experience Level
- Entry level
A Junior Designer is needed to join a vibrant, bold, and creative healthcare communications agency. Working under the supervision of both the Head of Art and the Creative Director you will be providing high-quality work across a variety of media.
With your keen eye for detail, you will produce engaging designs that meet the client briefs, always promoting both the agency and client’s vision. Collaborating with the wider creative team this is an opportunity to use your passion and drive to create meaningful and engaging designs across both online and offline projects.
The agency is partnered with many of the worlds leading health and wellness organisations and you will have the opportunity to participate in creating work and ideas for pitches at times. They provide an exciting and flexible work environment that will allow you to grow and develop your career.
You will have:
- Experience within a Junior Designer role
- A love for typography
- Understanding of colour theory for both print and digital
- Experience with commercial design techniques
- A keen eye for detail
- Full understanding of visual elements (type, fonts and layouts)
- Time management and multitasking skills which enables you to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Full working knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
For more information about this role please contact Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting. You will need to provide your portfolio alongside your application.