Training Coordinator. Process R&D
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Process R&D team consists of experienced scientists and engineers that have extensive expertise in all aspects of upstream and downstream development. PR&D take processes from the laboratory “bench” scale and apply process expertise and engineering fundamentals for delivery to Manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator to join the team. The purpose of this role is to drive the timely coordination of training, to support the high quality work conducted within the PR&D team, ensuring that all team members are adequately trained.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Owner of departmental training trackers and responsible for driving the department’s training metrics
- Responsible for identifying all training needs for the multi-disciplinary Process R&D department and ensuring these training needs are met
- Key PR&D point of contact with training department and coordinator for the PR&D training representatives, responsible for maintaining a high level of training within the department
- Identify and coordinate updates to and reviews of departmental Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures
- Keep abreast with all new and updated company and Process R&D SOPs and Policy’s and ensure Process R&D training is up to date
- Work with OXB training Team to roll out new training initiatives to the PR&D department
- Coordinate the multifaceted Process R&D On the Job Training sessions (OJT)
- Lead introduction and guidance to new starters on training folders and archiving of leavers’ training folders
- Coordinate and lead audits of departmental training
- Where appropriate, develop and lead training delivery for department
- Accountable for own performance in alignment with group objectives and deadlines.
- Work in accordance with the OXB quality management system.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Maths & English GCSE as a minimum requirement
- Previous training experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry/relevant in an MHRA/FDA regulated environment
- Experience with documentation such as SOPs, Policies, Technical Protocols.
- Experience of working within a GMP manufacturing or GLP environment would be beneficial
- Understands training requirements for each group within the multi-disciplinary Process R&D department
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, self-motivated, pragmatic, and have an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Possess a strong appreciation for the training requirements of the department
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
No agencies please