Senior Project Manager – CDMS (m/f/d)
- Experience Level
Tired of working with old EDC technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how clinical trials and data are managed? Veeva’s Vault CDMS Electronic Data Capture (EDC) application will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team!
Veeva Systems is looking for a Senior Project Manager who has deep project management and clinical trial expertise along with a passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial data and content with Vault CDMS.
As a key member of our CDMS Professional Services team, the Senior Project Manager will be at the forefront of our mission with customers and responsible for the following:
Understanding our customers’ data management challenges and clinical needs, establishing and maintaining project scope and timelines, project financials, and facilitating project communication to ensure a successful implementation based on the customers’ requirements. Leading and mentoring talented project team members implementing and configuring the solution. Becoming a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
What You'll Do
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project team, customer, and internal stakeholders,
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets,
- Manage project scope respecting the customer team and Veeva needs,
- Assess and track project risk and develop mitigation plans as necessary,
- Work with the project team to scope required effort and define timelines,
- Lead the customer in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support clinical trials with the Vault CDMS platform as per our execution methodology,
- Work closely with the customer and project team to identify and ensure delivery against key business drivers,
- Support pre-sales activities from a services perspective, including defining customer needs, scoping engagements, and delivering Statements of Work,
- Mentor project team members and junior consultants in the CDMS Services organization,
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the project life cycle,
- Ensure process compliance with all regulatory and Veeva procedural requirements,
- Identify and contribute to opportunities for process improvement of Veeva’s CDMS delivery methodology and process.
- 5+ years’ direct experience working with EDC clinical software solutions in clinical operations, and/or trial management in a project management/consultant role,
- Working knowledge of Clinical Trial processes across pharmaceuticals, device and/or biotech sectors, specifically as they relate to document and data collection,
- Proven track record leading high-impact global system implementation programs for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for clinical systems,
- Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction,
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to implement a clinical solution,
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements,
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, but also as part of a team,
- Logical approach to problem-solving and an excellent eye for detail,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and project deliverables,
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results,
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English,
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills,
- Expert on life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements,
- Ability to travel 25-30% (may include international),
- 4-year degree required.
Nice To Have
- Direct experience with systems such as Medidata RAVE, Oracle/Phase Forward InForm, Medidata Balance, Oracle IRT, IVRS, coding applications, eSource, and other clinical technologies,
- Life Science, computer science or related degree,
- SaaS/Cloud experience,
- Experience working closely with sales in a pre-sales environment,
- Consulting experience,
- MS Project experience,
- PMP certification,
- Experience in services delivery management.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Oxford
- IT Project Management Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Oxford