Associate Director Pricing, Access & Tenders (remote-based)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide biopharma organisation whose aim is to discover, develop and deliver ground-breaking medicines that help patients who are living with serious diseases. Our client is looking for a talented Associate Director Pricing, Access & Tenders to join them on a contract basis in Uxbridge with the ability to work remotely 3 days a week.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will mainly accountable for developing optimal pricing and market access strategies for pipeline products, and also supports in-line brands and selected non-promoted brands.
- Play a key part in developing pre-launch plans and securing resources from WW/Global to support effective preparations for launching new brands.
- Cross functional working (HEOR, Medical, Clinical, Marketing, Market Research, Homecare Services) as well as the ability to balance these factors in analysis and decision making is required.
- Understanding the optimal pricing and market access approach (including clinical evidence versus standard of care, NHS budget impact, Cost Effectiveness, Payer attitudes, Reference Pricing, developments within evolving NHS).
- Pro-actively identifies market access opportunities for the organisation through effective planning and development of financially sound business proposals.
- Responsible for liaising with WW/Global colleagues and external stakeholders in order to benefit from their expertise and to gain alignment across functions.
- Builds strong relationships with organisation and industry peers to strengthen the organisation's image, competitive position and performance.
- Manage an agreed portion of the organisation's mature products portfolio (for UK & Ireland), to maximise the value.
- To lead the organisation's national, regional and hospital level tenders where relevant for the portfolio products.
- Ability to communicate well researched recommendations and influence senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of strong access performance.
- Demonstrated experience in a matrixed team working with peers and superiors.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex situations and being able to make difficult decisions.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver results.
- Business acumen and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Life Sciences Degree / Economics Degree / Finance Degree.
- Good understanding of the NHS payer environment and how funding flows.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK health system.
- In-depth knowledge of UK market access issues.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills are essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.