Project Manager - Real World Solutions
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
PRA Health Sciences is hiring a Project Manager to be dedicated to our expanding Real World Solutions Division. With location open across the APAC region, you will take responsibility for end to end project management, deliver cross-functional leadership and act as the primary liaison with clients for Real World Solutions projects. With the niche area of Real World Solutions research becoming increasingly visible in everyday life, particular in the last 12 months, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to continuing research in this sector.
- Real World Solutions research is a rapidly growing area of clinical research and with real evidence outcomes becoming more evident in our day to day lives, this is an exciting time to join a team who are delivering some of the highest-quality study design and execution in the industry
- You will oversee a single project or a portfolio of projects and be the primary liaison with your clients, ensuring questions are answered and issues are resolved. You will collaborate with other project leaders to ensure project run at optimal quality, managing all project deliverables, with financial acumen and a risk mitigation mindset.
- With 316 studies covering 19 therapeutic areas across 60+ countries, this creates an incredible setting for you to build practical and strategic knowledge and open doors for future pathways within RWS and become and expert in this area of research
- PRA has developed some of the most innovative data collection and statistical techniques specific to real world research for compelling industry publications and regulatory reporting requirements, we are leading in this approach, we focus on ways to tailor study participation to the patient, rather than the other way around.
- PRA are dedicated to providing ongoing training and career development in this role, you will have a dedicated PRA manager who are passionate about the RWS division and are encouraging of enabling you to exceed your potential in this role
- Minimum of 2 years’ of Project Management experience within the CRO industry is essential for this position and previous exposure to Real World Solutions/Evidence research is highly advantageous
- Experience managing cross-functional team is required
- You must be based in the APAC region (office or home-based) and able to commit to travel of up to 15% when required, however this will vary dependent on client needs
- You will be a talented communicator and someone who is motivated to excel in a team of high-performers. You will be driven and confident managing competing priorities and multiple projects
Why PRA? Why Real World Solutions?
We combine real world evidence and real world research for real results.
Strategically located around the globe, our Real World Solutions team includes multilingual country experts that successfully design and execute studies of any size or objective. Our regulatory expertise and fit-for-purpose operational approach, which has been approved by regulatory authorities around the globe, reduce average site start-up timelines compared to traditional methods when conducting peri- and post-approval research studies.
Our real world evidence studies connect the companies that design and market revolutionary therapies with the patients who benefit from them. By accessing, analyzing, and interpreting the right data, we can fill the knowledge gap between clinical trials and clinical practice.
“PRA Health Sciences is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome and celebrate diversity in the work place and we strive to ensure that all employees feel safe, connected and secure in their working environment”