Clinical Payments Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance FSP are looking to hire Clinical Payments Specialist.
In this position you will be fully dedicated to our sponsor in Poland, Warsaw andyou will be engaged in processing payments for investigators and investigational sites.
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- Provide clinical support for projects according to sponsor's Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Be particularly involved in the financial aspect of the clinical tria
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems
- University/college degree (life science preferred),or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology etc.)
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal