*CRA / Senior CRA (f/m/d) - sponsor dedicated, office-based in Basel or St. Prex or home-based in...
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently hiring an CRA or Senior CRA (m/w/d) to work in our sponsor dedicated department and to join office-based in Basel or St. Prex or home-based in Switzerland.
In our Clinical Functional Service Partnership models, we work in a close partnership with key customers in order to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on different projects of one single pharma client and gain direct and in-depth experience of collaborating with this sponsor.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the client and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Excellent communication skills in German and English language and additional skills in French or Italien
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Flexibility to travel
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.