Process Coordinator (GMP)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Company: Global Biotech
- Support of Sterile product manufacture component issue, requisition transfer and return
- Cleaning of manufacture parts
- Irradiation of items required in cleanroom
- Operating an airlocks/pass boxes, vial washer and line end
- IPC checks
- Manual Inspection and semi auto inspection
- AQL, sampling, hand packing and shipping
- Completing batch documentation and final BMR review
- Experience working in a production operation.
- GMP experience.
- Technical writing skills – Deviations, reports, investigations, SOPs.
- Lean manufacturing and/or Lean Six-Sigma training and experience desirable.
- Able to work across a 24/7 or Double Days shift pattern, including weekends.
Apply for Process Coordinator (GMP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly