Senior Manager International Medical Promotional Review
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- 50/50 home based and office based in Buckinghamshire
- Competitive salary available
- Global pharma company
- To attend, advise, and approve in Steering Committee meetings as the lead Medical Reviewer for IAPC promotional review teams.
- Lead and contribute to medical promotional review to support medically sound organisational initiatives.
- Function as lead Medical Reviewer and sign-off for all promotional materials (NOT final signatory). Actively maintain established unified culture for IAPC Review.
- Provide proactive guidance as needed for brand concepts and campaigns.
- Engage with commercial business partners early in the development of promotional materials to enhance efficiency.
- On-going communication with therapeutic area peers in Medical Affairs and alignment with
- Medical Affairs, when applicable
Full job description available on application
- Life science degree as minimum
- Proven track record in a medical information / scientific advisor or medical liaison environment
- Copy approval experience essential
- Previous experience as Regulatory/Compliance or Medical reviewer for international promotional materials preferred.
- Familiarity with Zinc and Veeva Vault is desirable
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Science Liaison £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Information £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire