Senior Manager International Medical Promotional Review
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- 50/50 home based and office based in Buckinghamshire
- Competitive salary available
- Global pharma company
- To attend, advise, and approve in Steering Committee meetings as the lead Medical Reviewer for IAPC promotional review teams.
- Lead and contribute to medical promotional review to support medically sound organisational initiatives.
- Function as lead Medical Reviewer and sign-off for all promotional materials (NOT final signatory). Actively maintain established unified culture for IAPC Review.
- Provide proactive guidance as needed for brand concepts and campaigns.
- Engage with commercial business partners early in the development of promotional materials to enhance efficiency.
- On-going communication with therapeutic area peers in Medical Affairs and alignment with
- Medical Affairs, when applicable
Full job description available on application
- Life science degree as minimum
- Proven track record in a medical information / scientific advisor or medical liaison environment
- Copy approval experience essential
- Previous experience as Regulatory/Compliance or Medical reviewer for international promotional materials preferred.
- Familiarity with Zinc and Veeva Vault is desirable
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Senior Manager International Medical Promotional Review
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Science Liaison £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Medical Information £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire