Consultant - MedTech Services
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you driven and self-motivated? Are you passionate about bringing purpose-built technologies that enable greater compliance and process efficiencies to MedTech Companies? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to contribute and share your thoughts and ideas?
Veeva is looking for experienced professionals to implement Veeva Vault Cloud solutions for our Medical Device and Diagnostic customers. The ideal candidate will utilize their industry experience to transform the way our customers collect, maintain, and distribute business-critical processes and documentation. They will also contribute ideas and work with other Veeva team members to innovate and refine our internal processes, share feedback and work with our product team, and enhance our delivery model to meet the ever-changing needs of the MedTech industry.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement as long as you are close to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Implement Veeva Vault solutions for MedTech customers utilizing Vault solutions (Clinical, Regulatory. Quality, and Commercial suites).
- Participate in Vault Design review and Configuration workshops with MedTech stakeholders from Business and IT: gather requirements, design, configure and support validation of the delivered applications.
- Work closely with customers’ business and IT stakeholders to design a solution that adheres to industry best practices and aligns with customer needs.
- Support customers’ success from the beginning to the end of the engagement.
- Continue to expand and develop industry knowledge and enhancements the delivery model to meet the changing business needs of Veeva and our customers.
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solutions for our customers.
- 3+ years experience in the Life Sciences space. Some experience in Medical Devices and/or Diagnostics preferred.
- Experience supporting the implementation, design, and administration of clinical, quality, regulatory, or commercial applications.
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs.
- Understanding of document and data collection and storage.
- General understanding of compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the European Union. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- Ability to travel 40% to 70%.
Nice To Have
- Computer Science, Life Science or related degree preferred.
- Familiarity with MedTech industry standards and regulatory requirements (e.g.: QSR, ISO13485, 2017/745, 2017/746)
- Direct experience with regulated systems or data-driven applications such as Veeva Vault solutions, SharePoint, NextDocs, Documentum, FirstDoc /FirstPoint, Trackwise, Medidata, Liquent Insight…
- SaaS/Cloud delivery experience
- Experience in Services Delivery Management or Pre-Sales presentations and demonstrations.