Regional Business Manager - Specialist Female Health
- Experience Level
Regional Business Manager - Specialist Female Health - Midlands/ East Anglia/ SW England/ S Wales
Our client is a European innovation-driven speciality pharmaceutical company with products distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Women's Health Division is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
They now seek a talented Regional Business Manager who will lead, manage and develop the performance of a team of Key Account Managers (KAMs), and Primary Care Representatives (PCRs), assigned to a geographical region to expand product sales and build exceptional relationships with relevant NHS professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direction of team through analysis of regional performance and market opportunities
- Ensure robust territory plans are developed and maintained
- Preparation of long term and tactical plans; setting regional and territory targets
- Establishing strong working relationships with key NHS stakeholders to increase market access and influence prescribing policies & protocols
- Working with the Market Access Manager to build Market Access capability of team
- Development of individual KAM and PCR performance through coaching, training and knowledge building activities set out in Personal Development Plans
- Inspire and motivate the team, acting as a role model
- People management experience from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry with exceptional leadership skills
- Knowledge of customer base (desirable), therapeutic areas (desirable), and the marketplace (essential)
- Proven track record of sales achievement in both front line and management positions.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of market access activities
- Proven track record of positively developing team performance (results and culture)
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career opportunity.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31664
Apply for Regional Business Manager - Specialist Female Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly