Head of Regulatory Affairs - EMEA Region - Vaccine R&D
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Head of Regulatory Affairs - EMEA Region (Vaccine R&D)
A truly unique and very exciting opportunity to join one of the industry's most significant organisations in the fight to develop vaccines against emerging and yet to emerge epidemics.
Our client is a global organisation focused on the acceleration of vaccine development to combat infectious diseases who are looking to strengthen their Senior Strategic Leadership team within Regulatory Affairs team with the addition of a Regulatory Leader for EMEA.
The role affords a unique opportunity to partner with multiple developers on their research and development of vaccines to treat emerging diseases and enable these products to be distributed throughout the globe.
As the Strategic Lead for Regulatory Affairs in EMEA you will be accountable for the development and implementation of regulatory strategies across the region, interacting with senior stakeholders within local regulatory authorities and global health bodies.
As part of the remit, you will also:
- Act as the company's EMEA Regulatory Affairs expert.
- Provide support and advice to partnered developers - preparing and facilitating meetings with regulatory bodies and global health organisations.
- Partner with global regulatory authorities to influence and develop emerging regulatory guidelines, as well as interpreting and sharing emerging regulatory guidance from various regulatory authorities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and regional regulatory bodies.
- Collaborate with leaders within other R&D functions within the company, including Epidemiology, Clinical Development and Operations.
The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience as a Regulatory Affairs leader at a global or regional level within a Pharmaceutical Company, Biotechnology Company or Regulatory Authority.
On top of this you will:
- Possess a demonstratable track record of delivering strategic regulatory affairs projects at a global level.
- Ideally have a strong track record and understanding within vaccine development.
- Be experienced interacting and developing relationships with key stakeholders within regulatory authorities.
- Be degree educated to an advanced level.
- Display strong leadership skills, innovation, and critical thinking.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a pioneering global company with unfettered access to global experts within vaccine research and development, be directly involved in providing vaccines for emerging infectious diseases and enabling universal access to treatments during outbreaks.
Apply for Head of Regulatory Affairs - EMEA Region - Vaccine R&D
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly