Health Economic and Outcomes Research Manager
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager
I am currently partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company who are in the process of expanding their team. They are seeking a HEOR Manager to lead all health economic activities across their pipeline working with health economic data to demonstrate their value to the brands. You will be developing and delivering Health Economic arguments and be involved in building out the function further.
You will work regularly with other departments in the organisation across the globe to deliver on all the HEOR needs and work closely with the senior managers.
This position is the ideal next step for a HEOR Consultant looking to move to Industry or a Specialist / Manager looking to take the next step up in their career.
- Develop HE Arguments for Products
- Create and maintain Models (Both cost effectiveness and Budget Impact)
- Input HTA Strategies and Submissions
- Adapt and generate global models to the needs of local teams
- Work in close collaboration with the Market Access Director creating P&R Strategies
- Creating GVD's and Value based materials with the Market Access team
- Lead development of all Health Economic activities
- Review and develop all Statistical and Systematic and meta - analysis reviews
- Minimum 4 years Global Health Economic Experience
- Consulting or Industry Background - Healthcare related
- UK Resident or right to work in the UK
- Experience Managing projects and leading teams of people.
- Degree in Health Economics or a relevant life science discipline
- Built at least 3 Health Economic Models with further adaptations
- Knowledge of HTA process and statistical data reviewing across Europe
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Health Economic and Outcomes Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly