Senior Process Safety Manager-Valais Switzerland
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Process Safety Manager- Valais Switzerland
i-Pharm Consulting is currently partnered with a leading CMDO based in Valais Switzerland,and they are in search of a Senior Process Safety Manager to join their team. As a Senior Process Safety Manager you will be responsible for assessing the safety of processes and identifying potential risk factors to make sure operations are safe within the API setting.You will also contribute to creating safety measures and regulations related to the API equipment you monitor.
* Plan, supervise and / or write process safety analyzes (SHEr, ATEXr). Undertaking HAZOP Procedures.
* Establishes and manages the distribution and archiving of the journals of these journals
* processes (RP) and detailed risk analysis (SHEr, ATEXr, etc.)
* Analyze, complete and validate the specifications for investments and requests for technical modifications
* Writes work instructions, technical reflex sheets for operations involving particular risks, expert reports.
* Supports production and other services as a "process safety" referent; monitoring of new productions, organization of manufacturing tests, incident / accident analysis, various measures in the field, training, etc.
* Ensures the application of laws, ordinances, standards, directives and recommendations in the field of process safety.
* Minimum 10 years of experience
* Chemical engineer and chemical engineering
* Knowledge of reaction chemistry
* Knowledge of process safety (Risk Analysis-HAZOP) is a MUST
* Knowledge of ATEX
* Knowledge of CLP regulations
* Fluency in French and English is a MUST
* Knowledge of occupational health and safety
* Experience within drug substance manufacturing/ API industry is a MUST
If you're interested in this position or know someone that is suitable please contact Olivia Lewis at +49 (0) 89 380 358 62 or at email@example.com