Key Account Executive - Italy (m/f/d)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Account Executive for Vault Development Cloud, you will be part of the foundational team representing the Vault Development applications (Clinical, Quality, Regulatory and Safety) cloud solutions in the marketplace.
The key Account Executive will be responsible for generating opportunities, winning new business and managing strategic relationships with our Italian key customers and prospects.
A strong understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is ideal. Candidates should have at least 8 years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling, with a proven track record of sales success.
What You’ll Do
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Languages – Fluent in Italian & English
Nice to Have
- +8 years of experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Hands-on experience selling into Life sciences companies
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding R&D software solutions across Clinical, Quality and Regulatory areas
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health and Wellness Programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.