CRA Intern, 6 Months contract
- Experience Level
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles.
For our local Full Service team we are currently looking to hire 2 interns to help, support and assist our more experienced CRAs while learning on the job all the aspects of life as a Clinical Research Associate.
The CRA Intern will have the following responsibilities :
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
- Under close supervision, perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
- Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. Under close supervision may support start-up phase.
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
The CRA intern ideally has:
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters' degree within life sciences
- Good written and verbal communication skills of English and Hungarian language
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and use a laptop computer,
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills,
- Effective time management skills.
The position will be office-based in Budapest and the aim of the internship program is to continue our journey together and offer the candidate a 12-months fixed term contract.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.