Market and Pricing Access Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Market And Pricing Access Lead to join a global biopharma organisation.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will align access and pricing assumptions with the target product profile and calibrate both to an appropriate level of ambition.
- You will Organise and drive the strategic acquisition of payer insight and its interpretation.
- To modify asset strategies according to evolving understanding of the healthcare ecosystems in US, EU, China.
- Co-create and pressure test evidence generation and outcomes strategy.
- You will deliver practical leadership and orchestration of the complete global access and pricing strategy, including.
- To be ensuring a convincing and evidence-based value proposition.
- Improve Clinical design and endpoints for the above strategies.
- You will coordinate and leverage relevant Health Economic analyses.
- Design and drive relevant and savvy pricing research.
- You will recognise the business needs and develops an integrated payer/HCP/patient insight plan for new patient populations.
- Develops strong, synergistic relationships within the different members of the Early Evidence Strategy Team, the broader Early Patient Value Mission Effectively navigates all levels of the organisation.
- Influence and impact decision making with actionable and clear evidence.
- Develop a modern value based pricing strategy.
- To contribute to forecasting and where the asset fits within strategic framework.
- Uphold the Market Research SOP as applicable in assigned work plan.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing price & access strategies, overseeing market access, Health Economics/health outcomes-research or health policy - related projects and activities including economic modelling, HTA submissions, payer insights generation and reviews in Pharma or Biotech industry, consultancy, University research centre or Health Technology Assessment body.
- Knowledge of both US and high-payer/HTA demand, key international health care systems.
- Experience in report writing, interpretation and storytelling.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Market and Pricing Access Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly