- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior have an amazing permanent position has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies that can be developed for use in health services throughout the world. Our client is looking for a GMP Trainer to join them on a permanent basis in London.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will manage the Good Manufacturing Practice Induction training programme, including provision of refresher Good Manufacturing Practice training.
- To be the Training Coordinator for the electronic Quality Management System and continue to update training programs for all employees.
- To contribute in root cause analysis and deviation trending, translating requirements into improve training to progress right first time.
- To assist the creation, delivery and update of training packages for aseptic operations, including cleanroom use, gowning, cleaning and disinfection regimes, common equipment used production.
- You will collect, analyse and report training KPI for Good Manufacturing Practice activities.
- Project ownership and pride in its delivery.
- Good written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proven coaching ability, with experience in using various proven training approaches, tools and techniques.
- A minimum of three years' experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, preferably within the Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products environment.
- Educated in a core science to A-level grade C or equivalent.
- Train the Trainer course (internal or external certification).
- A good understanding of adult learning principles.
- Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing, including performing gowning, cleaning and disinfection activities.
- Practical experience in performing training for GMP operations.
- Practical experience in writing procedures to support GMP operations.
- Experience of working with quality processes such as deviations, change controls or corrective actions.
- Stakeholder engagement to facilitate the creation and continuous improvement of training packages.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for GMP Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly