Technical Support Advisor, UK remote based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
About the Team
The Connection team develop market leading tech platforms for healthcare and commercial markets and work with leading healthcare clients to drive customer engagement in real-time.
As Technical Support, you will be responsible for a portfolio of healthcare clients across the UK. Managing the day-to-day technical contact, dealing with IT build queries, reporting and facilitating changes raised by client super-users via a customer support hub.
Whether you are building long-term relationships or resolving, you will be acting as a brand champion and supporting customers by going the extra mile to ensure problems and queries are dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
- Answer and deal with all incoming support tickets relating to your clients and handling other tasks when needed
- Advising clients on how to use the IQVIA Connection Solution
- Creating and implementing electronic documents / templates for feedback / auditing programmes and reports
- Managing your client support cases and ensuring accurate tracking of progress
- General duties including promoting IQVIA Connection functionality
- Liaising directly with clients for information and data, offering alternative solutions and configuration to build requirements.
- Collaborating internally with other client engagement and development staff regarding your portfolio of clients
- Adhering to data protection policies
- Ensuring SLA targets are achieved consistently throughout the year.
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist / Technical Support Operator or similar who has:
- Ability to manage 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support cases
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Pro-active thinking and supportive to change management
- Confidence in using technology
- Understands SaaS (Software as a Service)
- The ability to build up relationships and build rapport both internally and externally
- Time management skills / ability to handle competing priorities
- Attention to detail / problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Expect a progressive environment where your input won’t go unnoticed and will play a direct part in contributing towards the company’s overall success.
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.