- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are working exclusively with a well-established, expertly run consultancy, who are leaders in the Pricing field to recruit an Associate Director. The role can be remote from anywhere in the UK, however, would require monthly trips to their fresh, modern offices in Central London.
You would be working closely with the senior team, including one of the most respected names in the industry; to build a new, fresh culture and way of working into the business, being able to put your own stamp on things.
Working with a mix of top Pharmaceutical companies, mid-sized Biotech's and VC backed early-stage companies across the globe, project managing a team of talented consultants to develop Pricing and Market Access strategy.
As Associate Director you would be managing the projects, ensuring they are completed on time, to budget and to the standard expected from the business, relieving the pressure on the senior director. You would also be able to work closely with the Director and CEO to build and shape the growing team, to create a new culture within the business. There will also be exposure to business development, building relationships with new clients while maintaining existing relationships with clients, winning repeat business.
Skills and experience
- 4 – 5 years’ experience working within a Market Access consultancy as a Senior Consultant or an Associate Director.
- Have expert experience / knowledge of Pricing and Market Access strategy and be able to apply that knowledge into the projects.
- Have experience project managing, ensuring they are completed on time and to budget.
- Able to coach and develop junior members of team.
- Proven track record of successful Market access strategy development
Along with a salary which beats the industry average they offer a wide range of benefits, including a generous pension scheme, incentive-based bonus scheme, shares and 28 days annual leave.
Please get in touch with Charlie Tyzack from Albion Rye Associates for more information
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly