Qualified Person - Batch Release (Contract)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
JOB TITLE: QUALIFIED PERSON – BATCH RELEASE
CONTRACT LENGTH: 6 MONTHS
CLIENT: GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURER
LOCATION: SOUTH YORKSHIRE
An awesome opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company manufacturing a variety of product types.
You will play an important role in a project on a developing site for a GLOBAL pharmaceutical company…
Umbilical Life is currently recruiting for a Qualified Person position for a global pharmaceutical company in Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you?
- Good Day Rate [Inside IR35]
- The chance to work for an exciting, global pharmaceutical company
- Operate as an integral part of the team
- Expand your skills and develop your career
- Play an important role in the release of a wide range of products
What will you do?
- Process batch releases
- Support GDP and maintain GMP
- Carry out regulatory audits
- Identify risks
- Ensure storage of samples
What do you need to have?
- MUST be a Qualified person!!
- Extensive batch release experience
- Understanding of the manufacture process in pharmaceutical products across Europe
- Internal and External auditing experience
- Ability to carry out risk assessments
Are you are interested, or know anyone who will be?
Email Trishna.email@example.com or call 0116 461 0087 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Qualified Person - Batch Release (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly