Principal Data Manager (remote-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior have partnered with a medium-sized CRO who are recruiting for a Principal Data Manager to join them remotely anywhere in Europe on a permanent basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will hold a combined technical and leading position within our global data management department.
- You will lead data management projects, provide support in managing and deploying resources effectively, and work alongside the Director of Data Management to maintain effective departments at our various locations that are focused on delivering the highest quality of data management outputs and customer care.
- Provide support in the maintenance of an effective data management department.
- Design the Case Record Form and guide process for CRF approval.
- Degree in life science, pharmaceutical, biology or related field.
- 6 years of experience in data management field or similar in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Expert in one or more DM systems or processes and recognized for their expertise.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Principal Data Manager (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly