Associate Director, HEOR
- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the hire of a highly experienced Associate Director within Health Economics and Outcomes Research. This position will be based in our London, UK office.
Our client aims to embrace diversity and create a supportive and fun environment which allows each employee to work develop, succeed whilst also having an excellent work / life balance.
We are looking for a passionate candidate, who is driven by the life sciences industry to help discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines to transform the lives of patients.
- Lead health economic and outcomes research.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships and visibility with external key opinion leaders in medicine, health economics and outcomes research.
- Provide insights into the development of HTA strategy from the perspective of markets under their responsibility, whilst supporting their colleagues in the implementation.
- Effectively and closely manage HEOR strategy for each submission and preparing economic content.
- Contribute innovative ideas to the generation of pharmaco-economic, outcomes research and real-world data.
- Identify opportunities and lead studies to differentiate and enhance value propositions.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Advanced degree (such as MSc, MPH, Pharma D, MD, or PhD) preferably in a quantitative discipline such as epidemiology, health economics or health services research.
- Knowledge of conducting outcomes research, health economics research, health services research, technology assessment or conducting epidemiologic studies.
- Minimum 5 years within consultancy in HEOR role.
- Proven experience in leading HEOR elements of at least 3 HTA submissions.
- Experience in utilising clinical study reports and ability to develop economic models internally as well as management of external vendors.
- Experience working in rare or specialist disease areas.
- Experience of exceptional collaboration with other functions (e.g., medical affairs)
- Strong numerical skills with experience of leading on health economic modelling.
- Demonstrable experience at working with local experts to understand and address HEOR needs.
Our client offers great benefits to all employees including private medical insurance, life insurance, bonus scheme, pension scheme and an extra day of for your birthday.
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information: