- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Data Scientist – 18 month Contract
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: Negotiable dependant on suitability
We currently have a role available for a Data Scientist on a contract basis for an initial 10 month period. Data scientists are responsible for the analysis of sample data and correct tracking and recording of the analysis in the appropriate database.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Reading and analysing Real Time qPCR Data
• Understating curve and Cq value reading using Ugentec-FastFinder
• Understanding the reference ranges and validating typical biomedical science
• Understating the impact of each workstation on data interpretation
• Communication with other workstation to understand the impact of the workflow on the data quality
• Reporting problem of data flow issues to Data Lead
• Liaising with Data Lead on incident (CAPA) reporting
• Daily results reporting and weekly QC reports
• Management of the LIMS
• Experience of performing biological assays preferably in a diagnostics laboratory
• Experience of working with LIMS
• BMS Registered
• Excellent attention to detail.
In order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email email@example.com with your up to date CV and your current availability.
Apply for Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly