Associate Medical Director
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
CPL life sciences are currently partnered exclusively with a global biopharmaceutical company in the source for an Associate Medical Director for Rare Diseases. Line managing a small team, this individual will provide subject matter expertise and work cross functionally to help drive the portfolio forward.With several launches on the horizon, the portfolio includes Immunology, Haematology & Haemophilia.
Being part of a small, but highly successful team, this individual will quickly learn a wide array of skills and develop within the function.The role will also offer clear-cut progression paths and opportunities for the successful candidate.
- GMC registered Medical Doctor or GPhC registered Pharmacist
- Previous Medical Affairs experience is essential
- Pharmacist from the NHS with a strongImmunology, Haematology or Haemophilia background.
- High level of commercial acumen with excellent communication skills
- ABPI Final Signatory preferred, but no essential
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive salary with an industry leading package to include the likes of a flexible bonus scheme, shares, car allowance, pension scheme, private healthcare and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Amaree Rey on 01189 522 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org