Early Phase Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Early Phase Clinical Study Manager (Oncology)
Location: London - Flexibility for 3-4 days' home-working
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a world leading charitable organisation specialising within the oncology therapy area. They have an excellent reputation for developing their staff and for providing a nurturing environment within which their staff can excel.
Due to growth, a new opening has become available for an experienced Clinical Study Manager to join their London based team. You will take accountability for early phase oncology studies and ensure successful delivery on time and on budget.
- Clinical study management/coordination experience from a CRO, pharma, academic or
- Early phase or oncology study management experience
- Must have written SOPs, Protocols and Informed Consent Documents
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP regulations
The successful applicant will be joining an organisation that is well regarded globally and is at the forefront of research into overcoming cancer. If your experience matches the requirements for this role, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com pr call 0118 959 4990 for more information.
Apply for Early Phase Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly