Clinical Research Associate - Oncology - All States
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA are looking for CRAs to be embedded with one of our newest sponsor programs across all states in Australia. You will be part of growing dedicated team within a globally-renowned pharma company focused on immuno-oncology research. This is a varied role taking responsibility for start-up functions, including ethics submissions, contract and budgets, as well as on-site monitoring post site-activation.
- You will work on studies from the very start to end including feasibility, start up, initiation, monitoring and close out. The opportunity to take responsibility both the start-up and monitoring components of a trial in Australia is quite unique and will allow you to develop a range of skills and provide day to day variation in the role
- The program has a strong and innovative pipeline and you will work on high priority, complex oncology studies which will allow you to develop your skills and expertise in this advanced therapeutic area
- Roles are home-based and unlike many CRA roles where travel to site is consistent this role has peaks and troughs and less travel will be required during the start-up stages
- Location is no restriction to finding the best talent and we can consider applicants from across Australia, travel is regionalized as much as possible to allow a better work/life balance.
- Taking ownership of the start-up and monitoring functions will benefit your future career development and will set you up for accelerated growth as you get experience across the full cycle of the study which will be a huge benefit as you move to Project or Line Management
- You will be supported by an experienced PRA management team who are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- You will be based in any state Australia-wide and be able to commit to interstate travel
- You will have previous CRA experience from another CRO or pharma, however we can be flexible on the level of experience required
- You will have previous oncology monitoring experience and ideally study start-up exposure, although training and support can be offered to develop this knowledge to the right candidate who brings a proactive attitude and is open to learning
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
“PRA Health Sciences is an equal opportunities employer; we welcome and celebrate diversity in the work place and we strive to ensure that all employees feel safe, connected and secure in their working environment”