Unblinded CRA - Midlands / North UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance, a Labcorp company, is recruiting for a CRA in the Midlands or North of the UK to work on Unblinded trials across a range of therapy areas including Oncology and possibly Vaccines, Cardiology & Diabetes. All of the Investigational sites will be based from the Midlands up in the UK so there will be no overseas travel.
As an unblinded CRA you will be monitoring pharmacy sites to ensure GCP compliance across studies. As such the visits will be relatively short and so your monitoring days will be shorter than that a typical CRA.
Key duties will include:
- Routine visits and closing down sites
- IMP management / accountability
- Ensuring the Pharmacy staff are properly trained
- Checking prescriptions & chain of custody
- Involvement in audits
Due to the nature of the role, this position could suit either a Junior CRA with 6 months of site visit experience or a more senior CRA looking for less pressure (and shorter days). We will consider CRAs from an academic or hospital environment, as long as they have some site monitoring exposure.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the Midlands or North and the role is 100% home based.
- Monitoring frequency will be approximately 4 - 8 visits per month on site, plus remote visits.
- You will be 100% client focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- The team dynamic is both supportive & Inclusive - Your Line Manager has an open and communicative style and will support you according to your needs.
- You'll be working in some cutting edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology
- A good range of other TAs are available to work in
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic 'monthly visit' targets
- You will be joining a relatively large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
- We may be able to consider 0.8 FTE, so part-time 4 days per week
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on 07775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Key words: Clinical Research, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Midlands, North GCP, Monitor, Clinical Research Associate, CRA I, Oncology, Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Midlands, North Clinical Monitoring CRA II
Life science degree or Nursing background
Candidates will not be considered without at least 6 months of hands on monitoring in the UK or Ireland