Biomarker and Imaging Specialist (Senior)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are looking for someone with not only technical skills but a responsible, team player with excellent interpersonal skills, with a passion to work in diverse and motivated teams.
We need someone who can work in English and German language skills are a plus. This role requires presence at the clients' office, in West North Rhine-Westphalia.
What you will be doing...
- Working within focused team of Translational Medicine Scientists, responsible for Biomarker, Experimental medicine and imaging strategies
- Collaboration with project teams and implementation of strategies for project development
- Assess Pre/Clinical opportunities using your expertise in imaging to further develop disease understanding/ experimental medicine strategies.
- Collaborate externally with professionals to support work within translational science
What your profile looks like currently..
- Masters / Doctorate in translational sciences background
- Experienced in planning/execution of translational strategies with clients
- Evidence of Drug Discovery projects based on Biomarker- Imaging data,
- Understanding of in vitro/ in vivo pharmacology, and clinical trials
- Track record of leading a team is essential
- Experience with clients to implement biomarker, experimental medicine & imaging strategies and ensure execution excellence under GCP/GLP guidelines
- Excellent communication, ability to simplify work to non-experts
- Experience within neuroscience and / or pain, would be preferable, but is not essential.
Apply for Biomarker and Imaging Specialist (Senior)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- R & D Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Genetics and Genomics Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Pharmacology Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Pre - clinical Per Annum Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany