HR Rewards & Benefits Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: HR Rewards & Benefits Analyst
Rate: Competitive in line with skills and experience
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organisation has an urgent requirement for a HR Rewards & Benefits Analyst to join on an initial 8 Month contract.
- You will have responsibility for the execution and administration of the company's total rewards programs.
- Areas of focus will include, but is not limited to, benefits (including health & welfare, risk, retirement and savings plans, wellness), leaves/absence management and compensation including base pay, long and short-term incentives, job evaluations and pricing, allowances, one-time payments, and recognition programs.
- Perform job evaluations, market pricing and provide salary
- Conduct and participate in Annual Salary Surveys (Compensation Surveys - local & regional) under guidance of COE
- Prove experience in working within a Compensation Operations or Benefits Administration function
- Experience working within an HR Shared Services
- Good knowledge of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements
- Experience working within a global or regional organisation would be extremely beneficial
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Business providing Global Staffing services.
Apply for HR Rewards & Benefits Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly