Senior Formulation Scientist (Solid oral dosage forms)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Providing Flexible Resourcing Solutions
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Formultion Senior Scientist (Oral solid dosage Forms)
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world.
We are currently looking for a senior scientist in Formulation for a 3 months contract in Basel.
Job purpose is to plan, perform, optimize and document routine scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug products incl. GMP manufacturing.
- Develop formulations of capsules, film coated tablets or sachets, to develop manufacturing processes including scale-up and to manufacture clinical supplies under a GMP environment.
- Plan, perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) under minimal guidance from more experienced team members and to contribute to the interpretation and report results.
- Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Fluent in English,
- German and /or French is advantageous
- BSc or a College of Applied Science Diploma.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 to 5 successful years of experience in manufacturing under GMP
- Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
- Good scientific or technical knowledge in galenics/ formulation at lab, pilot and production.
- Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
More searches like this
- Manufacturing $80,000 to $89,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Canton of Basel-Stadt
- Production $80,000 to $89,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Canton of Basel-Stadt
- R & D $80,000 to $89,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Canton of Basel-Stadt
- Scientific $80,000 to $89,999 Full Time Contract jobs in Canton of Basel-Stadt