Statistical Programmer; contract
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Contract; 12 months
Opportunity: competitive hourly rate, remote and flexible working
I have partnered with a top global CRO which have project for the creation and maintenance of programs used for data entry, data management, data validation, statistical report generation, and program validation.
The role will involve:
- Independently creates, executes, maintains, and validates programs that
generate listings, tables and figures using SAS
- Delivery of ADaM/TLF programming
- ADaM or TLF specification writing
- SDTM expertise would not be priority but shall have sufficient understanding to work under CDISC environment.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for process development and improvement
- Understands and follows department's working practice documents and SOPs,
and contribute to their development as needed.
- Understands and follows appropriate corporate SOPs
- Independently creates, executes, maintains, and validates programs that transfer
data across multiple data management systems or operating systems, combines
data from a variety of sources and structures.
This role will suit a programmer which will have who enjoys working technically hands on and able to work autonomously.
It will also be suitable for SAS programmers who have the following:
- Bachelor's degree/ MS/MA/ PHD degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field
- Previous experience at a CRO/ pharmaceutical company
- Proficient with SAS
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK or EU.
Contact Nicole Buckland to discuss futher.
: +44 (0) 020 3189 0467