Process Engineer - International Biotech Company
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you an experienced Bioprocess Engineer looking for an international career?
On behalf of one of the worlds leading Biotech Company, I am looking for experienced process development scientist for USP and DSP biologics manufacturing.
My client is a highly regarded Biopharmaceutical manufacturer, providing excellent training and fostering the talent of tomorrow. Through their global presence, they deliver opportunities to take your career to new heights in an international company.
The company has facilities all over the world, and is heavily expanding their operation in Europe. Set in picturesque surroundings with abundant nature, the location of their site offers a vibrant expat feel and is an ideal location for an active outdoor lifestyle.
For their growing site they are looking for Manufacturing Science and Technology experts to work on tech transfer projects. You will be working on implementing new technology to the manufacturing site. In this role you will be given project responsibility and see projects from early stages to finalisation.
You will be part of a team constantly optimising and reviewing process's, to ensure projects are running as efficiently as possible. You will contribute to the continued development of the manufacturing.
* You have a MSc degree or higher in Biotechnology, chemical engineering or related discipline
* Extensive industry experience in Biopharma manufacturing (mammalian or microbial), and preferable in Process Development
* Extensive GMP experience and understanding of bioprocess technology
* You are experienced in handling Tech Transfer projects
* You can work independently and as part of a team
* A company culture that fosters and creates new talent
* A career where you can grow internationally
* Generous salary packages after qualification
* Relocation help and language classes
This role requires relocation within the European continent.
Please note, only candidates eligible to work in EU will be considered.
Send your CV today or contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively contact me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mike-ananiassen-a96ba07a
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Process Engineer - International Biotech Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly