Head of the Manufacturing Division
- Experience Level
Do you have what it takes to manage the EDQM’s manufacturing operations and make sure that we can meet our objectives and performance targets in terms of reference standard availability and quality? Do you have the management, project co-ordination, communication and customer service skills to effectively lead a team of professionals? If so, our job offer may be the right opportunity for you.
Main responsibilities of the job: As Head of the Manufacturing Division producing the EDQM’s portfolio of reference standards and samples, you will oversee the implementation of manufacturing strategies, processes, planning and best practices to meet key objectives and performance targets, developing oppurtuinties whilst mitigating skills. Another key element of the role will be to manage the Division’s resources including leading and motivating the team, ensuring an effective, efficient, safe and results-oriented organisation, whilst promoting co-operation and effective synergies within the Department and with other EDQM entities.
Please consult the vacancy notice for more details.
What we offer:
- a good insight into the European regulatory framework from the EDQM perspective and the opportunity to work in a leading international organisation in the field of public health protection – the Ph. Eur. is Europe’s legal and scientific benchmark for pharmacopoeial standards, contributing to delivering high quality medicines in Europe and beyond;
- personal growth through a range of learning & development options to improve your competencies, including technical and language training, a structured induction plan and coaching, and access to over 70 online courses;
- a real cultural melting pot as there are over 20 nationalities working at the EDQM which is situated in the European quarter of Strasbourg;
- 32 working days leave per year and flexible working hours between 7h-19h and more flexibility through teleworking following completion of your probationary period;
- ¹an attractive income tax-free salary and benefits package, including health insurance and additional allowances such as family and expatriation allowances (as appropriate).
For more information, please consult the Conditions of employment page.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have the nationality of one of the 47 member states, please submit your application using our online recruitment website.
For more information on how to apply, please click the “Apply” button.