Senior Medical Science Liaison - Central & Eastern Europe!
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
In for a challenge in Medical Affairs ? You reside in Eastern Europe and feel like expanding your scope of influence and want to travel across several countries as a Senior Medical Science Liaison ? You should join the team of a solid & global player if you have a solid scientific background, 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Medical Affairs, and are ready to have a regional reach.
- Become the strategic leader for the CEE medical affairs region and drive the team in order to achieve specific performance objectives across all levels (personal, department, company).
- Be in charge of creating, maintaining and improving Key Opinion Leader (KOL) relationships across the region.
- Lead the way when it comes to relationship management with various partners
- Take care of the clinical communication for products & executing educational programs
- Coach the commercial team regarding clinical details of products and helping develop field activities
- Travelling 40% to 50% of the time to cover the region
- MD degree - this is a must!
- Between 5 and 10 years of regional MSL or Medical Affairs experience
- Experience with therapeutic areas like Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology,Infectious Disease, Endocrinology.
- Good English, another Eastern European language is a plus
- You can be located anywhere in Eastern Europe (Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania...)
- You have a team spirit and are ready to embark on an interesting adventure!
This is an amazing opportunity, make sure you are part of the adventure by sending your CV to Nelly Cyprichova on N.Cyprichova@nonstop-recruitment.com, or calling on the +33 1 76 75 33 40 (Direct extension: 3406). Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!
Apply for Senior Medical Science Liaison - Central & Eastern Europe!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly