Senior Consultant, Health Economist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a passionate, professional Health Economics and Outcomes Research Consultant looking for a brand-new opportunity to join a leading Global Consultancy?
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be working exclusively to support the hire of an experienced HEOR consultant. With offices located over the globe this position is based in a modern built office in Greater London, United Kingdom. Our clients working culture allows all employees to experience a fun, sociable, and supportive environment encouraging career progression.
This role will include:
Project management, manage a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuing projects are delivered on budget. Business development, write and present proposals in response to a request from a client, management support and technical leadership.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 4+ years’ experience developing economic models including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Circa. 4 years’ experience in a Consultancy is essential.
- Master’s degree in either Life Science or quantitative discipline, such as Health Economics, Economics.
- Strong experience of project management of modelling projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in relaying of technical information.
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluent both verbal and written in English and another European language is desirable.
In addition to all of this, our client also offers a range of benefits including remote working options, bonus scheme, pension scheme, private dental insurance, life assurance and a casual dress code.
Take charge of your career now!
Alternatively contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Senior Consultant, Health Economist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly