Implementation Consultant - Quality Systems
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in consulting? Come help us change how Quality information, content, and processes are managed in Life Sciences. Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is a single authoritative source, enabling greater visibility and control. Vault Quality enables organizations to modernize quality management, assuring quality while driving compliance and operational innovation. We are looking for Consultants with Life Sciences experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their quality data and document management operations in the cloud.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will be evangelizing our mission and will work within a project team to lead small and midsized (SMB) life sciences customers through the implementation of Veeva’s Vault Quality Suite. We do this with a focus on speed and innovation. You’ll also collaborate closely with our other Veeva teams (within and outside of Professional Services) to help innovate and improve our project delivery and lead our customers to success.
This is a remote position. Opportunities are available working across the EU for this role.
What You'll Do
- Participate in projects at life sciences companies designing and deploying Quality systems
- Execute workshops and lead customer discussions of the Vault Quality suite (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs, Vault Training)
- Lead workshop preparation and delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, and customer training.
- Gather customer functional and technical requirements to support business processes; translate requirements into system configuration and implementation.
- Support project management activities such as status reporting, timeline oversight, and resource management.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- Experience implementing Document or Quality Management systems for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT representative
- Knowledge of Quality operations within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotech industry, and/or equivalent.
- Ability to translate technology to the business or end-users
- Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a solution.
- Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- Ability to travel approx 30-50%,
Nice To Have
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Proven track record leading high impact global system implementation programs as a consultant, business, or IT lead, and/or business sponsor.
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, EtQ, TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, other quality information management or content management systems
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
More searches like this
- Information Technology Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- EDC Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Services Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Architecture Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Quality Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)