Clinical Research Scientist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A healthcare company is in search for a Clinical Research Scientist to support their development team in the area of clinical research. This is an opportunity to help and drive forward effective therapy for patients.
- Developing and designing studies to determine the clinical value of compounds in development and interpreting the results of these studies under the guidance of the senior R&D team
- Writing research protocols for clinical studies
- Preparing scientific reports and presentations related to clinical trials
- Reviewing and assessing research proposals for investigator-initiated studies
- Coordination of communication and collaboration with the relevant scientific and regulatory partners
- Interpretation of study findings
- Delivering end of study reports and publication/presentation of results
Skills and Requirements
- A PhD in a scientific field.
- Relevant experience in conducting and designing clinical trials in the areas of psychiatry, neurology, or neuroscience
- Experience of working in industry is highly desirable as is a broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the clinical development process
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Experience with authoring scientific documents
- Well-developed communication skills appropriate to the target audience, promoting effective decision-making where necessary
- Project management experience is desirable
- Passion for working collaboratively and learning new skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Apply for Clinical Research Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly