Internship in Clinical Research (m/w/d) – home-office
- Experience Level
The IQVIA™ Internship provides you with the opportunity to gain relevant, project-based work experience at one of the most successful and cutting-edge global clinical research units in the market while building relationships within the company that will impact your future.
You will be working in our Clinical Trials Team together with some of the most talented people in the field and gain a brought knowledge in the execution of clinical trials.
What we offer:
- 3 months lasting internship opportunity in Germany, starting in June/July 2021
- Remote work / home office with high-class remote trainings and guidance combined with work experience
- The aim is a training on the Clinical Research Associate role, there might be an option to offer a permanent employment in this field afterwards
- Collecting knowledge: in basic remote and practical on-site trainings in clinical research
- Gaining a brought work experience in the administration of clinical trials: supporting the Clinical Trials Assistants with documentation and filing, accompanying the Clinical Research Associates to various visit types at the research sites (onsite and remote visits, including administration), assisting the Study Start-Up Group with relevant documents for Ethical Committees and contracting purposes
- Working with the latest computer systems and first-class IT equipment
You should have:
- University degree from life science-based subjects preferable plus an advanced theoretical trainings program in clinical research
- Excellent communication skills in German language (at least C1 level) including good command of English language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including a high proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, internet, and communication tools
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Flexibility to frequent business travel, preferable driving license category B
If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, IQVIA™ is the place for you!
Please apply with your English CV and motivation letter as well as your certificates and reference letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.