Remote - Clinical Development Physician - CNS
- Experience Level
Do you want to drive the development and commercialization of medicines that will provide treatment to patients with little or no alternate options?
Do you want to utilise your clinical expertise in Neurology or Psychiatry to impact the global landscape of drug development in this field?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process; we are looking to expand within CNS and Neuroscience. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in developing clinical trials and bringing new therapeutics to the market.
If you have a clinical background in Neurology, Psychiatry or CNS in general and experience leading clinical trials as a medical monitor, study physician or clinical development director please see below.
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Collaborate with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Provide oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of indications and therapy areas.
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Medical monitoring experience within Neurology, Psychiatry or CNS (particular interest in Neurodegeneration, Neuroimmunology, Neuropsychiatry and Pain).
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMA on responses to inquiries for study related information
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Remote working flexibility
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Strategic oversight on multiple clinical programs
If you are interested to learn more or schedule an informal and confidential discussion, get in touch with me via email or LinkedIn as soon as possible. Due to the popularity of this role, the deadline for new applications will follow shortly.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Principal Consultant – Medical and Scientific - EMEA
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com