Clinical Development Director - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Experience Level
I am collaborating with a top global pharmaceutical company who are seeking to revitalise their clinical development portfolio and department within oncology and immuno-oncology.
We seek a true clinical expert within oncology, immune-oncology, radiology or medical imaging technologies to lead the clinical development strategy and identify novel in-licensing activities at the global level.
If you have a passion for developing novel therapeutics within the oncology field, please read further.
- Provide clinical leadership and medical expertise in cross-functional projects and product project teams when working with internal multidisciplinary teams
- Develop and maintain the overall medical and clinical strategy of the assigned product(s)
- Develop protocol synopses, protocols, protocol amendments, case report forms and study reports
- Ensure patient safety, minimize risk, and select proper products for development
- Design and implement clinical development plans, supporting clinical research strategies for regulatory approval and reimbursement
- Provide medical expertise regarding novel collaborations and in licensing opportunities
- Continually develop an external network of Key-thought-leaders within oncology
- Co-author publications in refereed journals
- Medical Doctor with expertise in Oncology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine or Imaging required
- Demonstrable Phase I-IV experience within clinical trials
- English language proficiency
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO or Medical Device experience in a clinical development function
- Fitness to travel
- Opportunity to work within a world leading pharmaceutical company
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Company car
- Health Insurances
- Home office flexibility
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Autonomy to make decisive change quickly
If you are interested to learn more or schedule an informal and confidential discussion, get in touch with me via email or LinkedIn as soon as possible. Due to the popularity of this role, the deadline for new applications will follow shortly.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Principal Consultant – Medical and Scientific - EMEA
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com
Apply for Clinical Development Director - Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly